As anyone who has worked with Artrage knows, the artpen tool is one of the best imitators out there for those who want to simulate either Prismacolour, Copic or Touch markers.
Yet, so far, we have only had Copic colour palettes uploaded for Photoshop ( [link]
), Corel Painter ( [link]
), and GIMP ( [link]
(Incidentally, thanks to
respectively for their hard work on putting together their colour palettes for the above programs.)
But now for Artrage...
I have included two colours schemes in the attached zip file. The first is made from actual Copic Sketch markers on bristol board. So, while they are paler, they should come out closer to the real thing. The other bigger colour scheme includes all the colours produced with the exception of the fluorescent markers and is my attempt to match digitally as close as possible the colours in their product listing.
How to Set It Up:
1. First download the zip file by clicking on download above.
2. Next, unzip the contents (the two .col files) in the zip file into C:/Program Files/Ambient Design/ArtRage 2/Resources/Colors
3. Lastly, start up Artrage - and activate the Color Sample Panel.
4. Click on the arrow and "Load Colors". It should open to the Colors folder where you can see the two Copic colour palettes.
5. Select one and click on "Open" and you are ready to go.
Drop me a line and let me know if they come in handy.
EDIT: I have added a Prismacolor set that can be found here: [link] , a Tria marker set which can be found here: [link] and a Crayola swatch that can be found here: [link]